27th February 2016, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

What should be the process followed for applying Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Food Science?

Hello,

Myself Abhaya Patil. .I will be completed my msc in food science and technology from shivaji university kolhapur in June ...and I m intresated to do phd in NIN hyderabad. ..so plz guide me. Am awaiting for the answer on the same.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission process to be followed for Ph.D after completing M.Sc in Environment Science?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD in Food and Nutrition for M.Sc(Home Science) candidate?
  3. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  4. What is the admission procedure to do MSc Food Tech? I am a student of TY Biotechnology
  5. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  6. Where can I apply for Ph.D Food Science programme? Procedure to get scholarship?
  7. Are MSc food science 4th semester students eligible for Ph.D entrance test?
  8. What should I do next after M.Sc in Microbiology Food Technology?
  9. Is there any universities or research centres offering PhD in Food Technology?
  10. Cutoff GATE score required to study PhD in Food Technology?
  11. How to do Ph.D in good university after completing MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  12. Procedure to do Ph.D from NIN after completing MSc in food science and nutrition with 78% marks?
  13. Guidelines for doing PhD in NIN Hyderabad?
  14. Can I do PhD after Masters from Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  16. How can I start the Ph.D joining process after completion of M.Sc B.Ed degree?
  17. How may I do Ph.D or M.Ed? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done M.Sc , B.Ed
  18. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
14th March 2016, 06:23 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should be the process followed for applying Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Food Science?

If you are more than 55% marks in your Master Degree then you need to appear for the Entrance Examination of NIN hyderabad.
You need to clear the Entrance Examination followed by a Personal Interview.
Once you are able to clear all these two hurdles you will be eligible for the course of PhD in NIN hyderabad.
This is the procedure you must follow now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?