27th February 2016, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria needed to do Ph.D after completion of MBA course?

Dear Sir/Mam,

now am doing MBA in bharathiar university in corresponding.

shall i do phd? its possible?

give full details.. what are the steps to move this steps?

how much marks to need join phd?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in English after completion of MA in English? -- [New]
  3. Can I do PhD in Maths after completing Engineering? Qualification and eligibility criteria?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  5. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  6. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  7. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  8. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  9. Can I apply to study PhD after completion of M.Ed? Eligibility to apply?
  10. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  11. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  12. What is the admission criteria of Ph.D? I have done MBA and want to do Ph.D
  13. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  14. Is there any option to do PhD in Mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course after completion of BAMS course?
  16. Eligibility to study PhD in Business Administration in CMJ University for MBA(Finance) postgraduate?
  17. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the best colleges for PhD in Mumbai? Eligibility to do PhD?
14th March 2016, 06:26 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria needed to do Ph.D after completion of MBA course?

Yes it is possible. Once you get more than 55% marks in your Master Degree then you need to appear for the Entrance Examination in the Universities from where you want to pursue the course of PhD.
You need to clear the Entrance Examination followed by a Personal Interview.
This is the standard rule that is followed and once you are able to clear these hurdles you will be eligible for the course of PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?