11th August 2015, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD in Food and Nutrition for M.Sc(Home Science) candidate?

Hello,
I am pursuing M.Sc in Home Science from AMU, Aligarh. Am I eligible for applying in PhD in Food and Nutrition course? Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study PhD in NIN for a candidate who has secured 63% in M.Sc(Food Science and Nutrition)?
  2. Names of the colleges/universities offering MSc in Dietetics?
  3. Entrance exam for Ph.D(Food Science and nutrition)? Syllabus for the same?
  4. What is the right choice for me after passing MSc in Food Processing and Nutrition Science
  5. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  6. Possibility to become a Dietitian for M.A.(Home Science, Food & Nutrition) and Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education candidate?
  7. Am I eligible for doing M.Sc in Food and Nutrition being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Life Science? Which colleges can I apply for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to do Ph.D from NIN after completing MSc in food science and nutrition with 78% marks?
  9. Details of M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science Nutrition courses
  10. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition?
  11. How to select a topic of research and a Guide for PhD in Food & Nutrition?
  12. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
  13. Diploma in Food and Nutrition eligibility criteria?
  14. Can I go for the entrance exam of food inspector after masters in Food and Nutrition?
  15. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science?
  16. What is the requirement and procedure to get admission for Ph.D?
  17. Which school is better to join for food science and nutrition course?
  18. Sample question papers for MSc food science and nutrition?
13th August 2015, 06:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in Food and Nutrition for M.Sc(Home Science) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am pursuing M.Sc in Home Science from AMU, Aligarh. Am I eligible for applying in PhD in Food and Nutrition course? Waiting for your reply!
You are a pursuing candidates for M.Sc in Home Science so you are eligible for Ph.D in Food Nutrition.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed post graduation degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
13th October 2017, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in Food and Nutrition for M.Sc(Home Science) candidate?

Hello.. I am running my own chains of diet clinics since 5 years..
I have done BSC HOME SCIENCE FROM HOME science COLLEGE..
AND THEN 1 YEAR POST graduation diploma IN NUTRITION AND DIETITICS.
AND THEN internship from P. G. I. M. E. R. CHANDIGARH..

CAN I DO PHD IN FOOD AND NUTRITION NOW?
Thank u so much
23rd April 2018, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing b.sc home science. So do I eligible for m.sc to clinical nutrition from Osmania university of women's collage Hyderabad koti??
24th August 2018, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

If I want to appear for UGC net, my bsc and Msc subject have to be same or with different subject I am allowed to appear for net on basis of my MSC subject? Please reply
3rd September 2018, 12:55 PM
iamAaliya

You must have studied those subjects in your Masters in which you want to do Ph. D. After completing your masters with min 55% you need to qualify a tests such as GATE/CSIR-NET/ JEST and TIFR /NEST /SLET etc. if you qualify written ,then you ‘ll be called for interview. In some university you ‘ll be required to undergo their separate written test and interview. Phd is offered in two modes:Part Time and Full Time

Part Time: A candidate has to attend classes on weekends.

Full Time: A candidate has to attend regular classes(5–6 days a week).

I am enlisting a few good colleges which are doing really well in this field of research. You can do it from: Delhi University, University of Hydrabad, Jadavpur University,Jawaharlal Nehru University,Lovely Professional University,Jamia Mililia Islamia University,Banaras Hindu University,Aligarh Muslim University,University of Mumbai,Christ university,MS Ramaiah University, The Maharaj Sayaji Rao University, Anna University, Indira Gandhi National Open University , Savitribai Pjule University, Jadavpur University.
7th October 2018, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.sc in cosmetology and health care. Now am doing diploma in food and nutrition. When I am eligible for PhD in food and nutrition.
9th June 2019, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Can a msc biotechnology Student apply for PhD in food and nutrition
17th July 2019, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Msc food science and quality control and qualified my NET exam am i eligible to phd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?