27th February 2015, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus and notification date for doing Ph.D in Biotechnology?

What is the syllabus and notification date for doing Ph.D in Biotechnology? I just need to know this to ensure that I will apply for course and get prepared for it according to the syllabus. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus and notification date for doing Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  2. Colleges and date of form submission for PhD in Biotechnology?
  3. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  4. Colleges and last date of submission of application for PhD in Biotechnology?
  5. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  6. When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course?
  7. NET exam notification for phd? also tell me syllabus, rules and reglations
  8. Institutions providing Phd in biotechnology in India through GATE
  9. When the notification for ICAR JRF for PhD in Life Science admission will be released?
  10. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  12. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  13. Eligibility for PhD in Pharma Biotechnology from USA?
  14. Date of announcement of notification for Ph.D in Nagarjuna University? Syllabus of the Ph.D entrance?
  15. Syllabus of Biological Science(Ph.D exam for Biotechnology)? How to prepare for it?
  16. Eligibility for PhD in Biotechnology? In what all trades can I do PhD?
  17. Eligibility criteria, pattern and syllabus of Ph.D(Biophysics) entrance exam for Masters in Animal Biotechnology student?
  18. When the notification of PhD entrance exam will be published by Christian Medical College, Vellore? Date of PhD entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?