2nd March 2016, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Is M.Sc integrated Ph.D course is regular one in IISC?

Is M.Sc integrated Ph.D course is regular one in IISC? What is the eligibility criteria followed for it? and how to get the admission? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same as soon as possible? It will be good if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Integrated M.Sc and PhD in Microbiology offered by IISC is a regular course?
  2. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  3. Is it possible to do M.Sc again as a part of integrated PhD?
  4. Am i eligible for appearing in iisc msc/phd integrated course? doing BSc in Biotechnology
  5. Is M.Sc integrated Ph.D course is regular one in IISC? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D course in IISC after completion of PG course with 70% marks?
  7. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  10. Eligibility to give IISC entrance exam in integrated msc/phd course(biology) while in Bsc Biotechnology final year?
  11. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  13. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  14. What is the syllabus for MSc Integrated Ph.D?
  15. IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?
  16. Last date of submitting online form for Integrated PhD at IISc?
  17. How to go for integrated Ph.D Prgram and Cell Biology from IISC? Which exam do I have to clear to take admission in IISC
  18. Previous 5 years question papers for integrated PhD in Biological Science at IISc?
14th March 2016, 05:50 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is M.Sc integrated Ph.D course is regular one in IISC?

Yes Integrated PhD is a regular course in IISC. The eligibility that is followed for the Entrance Examination is that you need to have completed your Bachelor Degree with 60% marks.
Once you are able to clear the Entrance Examination a Personal Interview will take place and it is on the basis of your Personal Interview that you will be given admission to this course.
This is what you need to do to be eligible to apply for the course of Integrated PhD in IISC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?