27th August 2016, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

What subjects to pick up in 11th for doing Ph.D in Astronomy in future?

1.what subjects should i take at starting of 11th std in order to get to the phd in astronomy ?
2.which are the colleges that offer phd in astronomy ? Can you please guide me with the right answer on this?

Related Questions:
30th August 2016, 02:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subjects to pick up in 11th for doing Ph.D in Astronomy in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1.what subjects should i take at starting of 11th std in order to get to the phd in astronomy ?
2.which are the colleges that offer phd in astronomy ? Can you please guide me with the right answer on this?
The aspirant should choose Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as one of the subjects along with other subjects in 11th for doing PhD in Astronomy in the future. You should score good marks in 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation to pursue PhD in Astronomy in future. After 12th you should study B.Sc Physics and then M.Sc Astrophysics to pursue PhD in Astronomy. The course is available in some institutions in India. So the above given is one of the best options to study in the schools and colleges to pursue PhD in Astronomy in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?