20th July 2016, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

When is the admission last date in GTU University to apply for Ph.D in MBA HR?

When is the admission last date in GTU University to apply for Ph.D in MBA HR? Can you please let me know the complete steps which we have to follow to get the admission? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the answer soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. When is the admission last date in GTU University to apply for Ph.D in MBA HR?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D in HR?
  3. Detailed eligibility to apply in GTU PhD(Humanities) entrance exam
  4. What is the admission date for direct 2nd year admission in GTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  6. Possibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode? -- [New]
  8. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  9. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completing B.Com and MBA?
  11. How to apply for Ph.D in HR after completing MBA in HR from Punjabi University?
  12. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  13. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  15. How can I apply for Ph.D course after completing MBA?
  16. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University?
  17. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  18. For which subject I should apply for PhD course if pursuing MBA(Finance)? Entrance exam to get admission?
28th July 2016, 09:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the admission last date in GTU University to apply for Ph.D in MBA HR?

Below I have uploaded the link of the official website of GTU, all the details regarding Ph.D is given there. Have a look over it.
http://www.gtu.ac.in/PhD.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?