7th October 2015, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of Periyar University PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam will be released? How to download?

Hello,
Can anyone tell me when PhD entrance exam application form for Computer Science will release in Periyar University? And how can i download the application form?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  2. When the application form of Pondicherry University PhD(Political Science and International Relations) entrance exam will be released? Date of examination?
  3. When the application form of ICMR PhD(Life Science) entrance exam will be released? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  4. How to do correspondence B.Ed from Panvel?
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Environmental Science in Bhilai Institute of Technology? When the application form will be released?
  6. When the application form of Vikram University PhD(Microbiology) entrance exam will be released?
  7. Can I apply for DU after passing 12th?
  8. Application download link for TNPSC Group II exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I register for JEXPO online? Registration procedure?
  10. Colleges providing M.Phi computer science regular under periyar university?
  11. When the application form of SCRA will be released? Formalities to apply for 12th Science student?
  12. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  13. I have got TNPSC group2 application serial number for my application form, but am not aware of the site where i can download the application form.
  14. Minimum percentage to do B.Ed from UP board?
  15. When the application form of CDAC entrance exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  16. How to download MCA entrance exam form?
  17. Eligibility to join for ME(computer science) under ANNA university after MCA? ?
  18. Where a PhD holder can get admission in M.Phil?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?