16th April 2016, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

When is the last date to apply for Ph.D course in Mathematics in MSU?

When is the last date to apply for Ph.D course in Mathematics in MSU? Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the complete information soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  2. PTU University PhD Mathematics entrance exam syllabus?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD in Mathematics for EE graduate? How can I get a chance for doing PhD in Mathematics?
  4. How can I apply to study PhD in Mathematics at University of Cambridge being a M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics) postgraduate?
  5. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  6. List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics course in Montreal? Procedure to apply?
  7. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Mathematics? Procedure to apply?
  8. Can I apply for Fellowship to study Integrated PhD(Mathematics) being a MAthematic postgraduate?
  9. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  10. List of institutes offering PhD in Mathematics in Montreal? Procedure to apply?
  11. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  12. How may I do Ph.D course in Mathematics? I'm studing in 12th standard
  13. How can I study Ph.D in Mathematics directly being a M.Sc post graduate?
  14. Where can I apply for internship after completing M.Sc in applied Physics from MSU Baroda?
  15. PhD programme in mathematics in Coimbatore -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Whether distance PhD(Mathematics) is available to study to become an Assistant Professor? Procedure to apply?
  17. What is the date of MSU BCA entrance exam?
  18. Does Calcutta University offer PhD in Mathematics course? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc candidate?
13th May 2016, 09:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the last date to apply for Ph.D course in Mathematics in MSU?

The dates for MSU PET which is conducted for Ph.D admission is still not announced for this year 2016. You have to wait to get the notification which may come around September.

You can get admission through entrance exam and interview conducted by the university. Just make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in your M.Sc Mathematics degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?