20th July 2016, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

When is the next date to get the application form to apply for Ph.D in RGF?

I'm going to complete my masters by this july in National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Dept. of Pharmacoinformatics. I want to do PhD under RGF. could you please inform me the date of next application openings.

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
  2. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  3. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  4. How will I get the application form to do Ph.D in IISC, Bangalore?
  5. How to get admission in IIT? What is the date of sale of forms?
  6. Admission in integrated M.Sc+Ph.D through JEST? Last date of application?
  7. How to get application form of PhD course in Saurashtra University?
  8. From where I can get the application form of Pune University PhD entrance exam? Last date of form submission?
  9. Last date of submitting online form for Integrated PhD at IISc?
  10. Colleges and date of form submission for PhD in Biotechnology?
  11. When the application form of Nagpur University PhD entrance exam will be released? Syllabus and examination date?
  12. Last date for applying tnpsc application? what if error occured in the application? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the last date of Ph.D application form sale from MDU Rohtak
  14. Whether I have to reappear in entrance exam for doing PhD in Biotechnology? Name of universities and Date of submission of application?
  15. Jnu combined biotechnology entrance exam 2010?
  16. How to do preparation for jnu entance exam for ma in international relations?
  17. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  18. Where to get the application form for RRB Secunderabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?