21st April 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of Delhi University PhD entrance exam will be released? Syllabus of Machine Design?

Dear friends, I would like to know that when Delhi University announce their notification for PhD entrance exam? If you know the date then please share it with me. I would like to know the syllabus. I want to study PhD in Machine Design. Kindly help me to know about the notification.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of Delhi University PhD(Zoology) entrance exam will be released? Syllabus of PhD(Zoology) entrance exam?
  2. When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be released? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?
  3. When the notification of PhD(Punjabi) admission will be released in Delhi University?
  4. When the notification of JNU PhD Entrance Test will be released?
  5. When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course?
  6. When the notification of Patna University PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and date of PhD entrance exam? Is PhD in Home Science offered by Patna University?
  7. When the notification of VIT PhD entrance exam will be released? Social Sciences syllabus of this exam?
  8. When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be announced? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Jadavpur University? When its notification will be released?
  10. When the notification of PhD(Persian) admission will be released? Details of this PhD course?
  11. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  12. When the notification for PhD(Mathematics) entrance exam conducted by University of Hyderabad will be released?
  13. NET exam notification for phd? also tell me syllabus, rules and reglations -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  15. Does CUSAT conducts entrance exam for PhD(Instrumentation Technology) admission? When the notification will be released?
  16. When the notification of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohita Awadh University PhD entrance exam will be released?
  17. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer PhD in Economics? When the notification will be released? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  18. When the notification of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?