5th October 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and course duration of PhD(Information Technology) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna?

I have done M.Tech in Information Technology. Now I want to do PhD in same stream from Aryabhatta Knowledge University. So my question is, what is the duration of PhD after M.Tech from AKU, Patna? And kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission?

6th October 2016, 06:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and course duration of PhD(Information Technology) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done M.Tech in Information Technology. Now I want to do PhD in same stream from Aryabhatta Knowledge University. So my question is, what is the duration of PhD after M.Tech from AKU, Patna? And kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission?
The duration of Ph.D course is 3 to 5 years.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.
6th October 2016, 07:08 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and course duration of PhD(Information Technology) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna?

The duration of the Ph.D course in Information technology from Aryabhatta Knowledge University is around 2 to 5 years.
Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Information Technology, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Information Technology:-

Candidates must have completed their Master's degree in Information Technology from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Master's degree.
Candidates must have a valid NET scorecard to take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?