22nd August 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply for PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management? Should I do it from abroad?

Sir, I have completed Masters in Logistics and Supply Chain Management and willing to do PhD. Please tell me where to apply for it? Should I do it from abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Fees required for it?
  2. Is MBA in logistics chain supply management useful for girls
  3. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Production Supervisor? Which course should I pursue to become a Production Supervisor?
  4. Top colleges in south India providing MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management?
  5. Is Indian Institute of logistic Chennai the right place to do MBA?
  6. Is Swami vivekanand university MP approved by AICTE?
  7. Logistics or Supply Chain Management, which one has wide scope?
  8. List of part time PhD colleges in India for PhD in Supply Chain Management?
  9. Which is better to study in MBA among Logistics & Supply Chain Management and Data Analytics?
  10. Is MBA in Supply Chain & Logistic Management favourable for female candidate?
  11. Which are the best instituts offering MBA in supply chain management in Maharashtra?
  12. Requirements to apply for PG Diploma(Logistics & Supply Chain Management) course in Indian Institute of Materials Management, Chennai?
  13. Can I join Logistic diploma after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Course structure of BBA(Logistics Management) in De Paul IMD, Kochi? -- [New]
  15. List of MBA colleges in North India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which is better among Airline & Airport Management and Logistics & Supply Chain Management to study in MBA?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get the government job in logistics?
  18. Supply chain management course in IIM? Entrance exam for this course?
25th August 2017, 08:01 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management? Should I do it from abroad?

It is very good to hear that you have completed your Masters degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management and want to pursue your Ph.D course in the same.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in a particular field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the relevant stream.
You can apply in different Colleges offering the said course in India as well as in abroad. The decision is all yours.
In order to apply in abroad, you must have to qualify in the IELTS examination with a minimum of 6.5 score in it and to apply in India, you must qualify in the NET examination to pursue Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?