4th December 2017, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get the government job in logistics?

Sir/Mam, Recently I did my post graduation in Logistics and Supply chain Management. How can I get logistics job in government? can you provide some ideas and details? Which one do I need to follow? Awaiting to get your valuable Reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get the government job in logistics?
  2. What are the Government jobs available in logistics?
  3. What should I do if I need a government job in Chennai after completion of MBA Logistics in Vels University?
  4. What is the scope of MBA Logistics in terms of job security for female candidates? -- [New]
  5. What are the subjects in MBA Shipping and Logistics? Job opportunities after this course?
  6. Last date of registration of september mat exam -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get a job in Logistics Sector after completing Diploma in Multi-Modal Transport (Container) and Logistics Management from Institute of Rail Transport, New Delhi?
  8. Job profile after MBA in Logistics and Shipping?
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Fees required for it?
  10. How can I get a Government job having completed M.Sc in Biophysics? Procedure to get job in Government companies?
  11. Top colleges in south India providing MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management?
  12. Is Indian Institute of logistic Chennai the right place to do MBA?
  13. Is Shipping and Logistics course useful for girls? What type of jobs can I have
  14. What is the procedure to apply for Government job?
  15. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of B.Arch degree?
  16. What is the general procedure followed for finding and applying a government job?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting a government job in hospital?
  18. What should I do after BBA in logistics and shipping in Coimbatore?
8th December 2017, 01:34 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get the government job in logistics?

Procedure to get the government job in Logistics:-

You can join in Indian Air Force in logistics cadre ( Ground Duty Branch) through AFCAT exam.

AFCAT - Air Force Common Admission Test

To apply for the exam:-

You should have completed graduation from a recognised University.

You should be a citizen of India .

Your age should be in between 20 to 23 years only to join in ground duty branch in logistics.

Generally the exam includes three branches namely :-

Technical Branch

Flying Branch

Ground Duty Branch

Exam syllabus:-

General Awareness

Verbal Ability in English

Numerical Ability

Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?