8th October 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Whether SRM University offer stipend for PhD(Electronic Science) course? Syllabus of this course?

Please help me to know about the syllabus of Electronic Science PhD course of SRM University. Please let me know that is this university offer stipend also for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Dravidian University offer stipend to PhD(Biotechnology) candidates? Syllabus of this PhD course?
  2. List of internships with stipend in private colleges?
  3. Why is SRM university considered to be the best institution? Difference between SRM and VIT university?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  5. List of colleges offering stipend for M.Pharmacy students in AP?
  6. Syllabus of M.Tech exam of SRM university?
  7. How to get placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai? Does this university offer good placement?
  8. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend?
  9. Whether Bangalore University offer PhD in Hospitality course? Admission criteria and stipend offered by them?
  10. In which branch will I get admitted after scoring 36000 in SRMEE?
  11. Phd Admission after M.Phil with 50% marks? Stipend possibilities?
  12. Which universities are good for placements in Biotechnology? Do SRM or Manipal Universities offer good placements?
  13. Whether Mahatma Gandhi University offer stipend to PhD in Gandhian Studies students?
  14. Andhra University has reduced the stipend for PhD students? How much stipend will be given to PhD students?
  15. Course syllabus and duration of PhD(Tamil) in SRM University? -- [New]
  16. Stipend to study PhD in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  17. How many seats are there in SRM university? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Colleges offering stipend in AP for M.Pharmacy?
2nd April 2017, 01:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether SRM University offer stipend for PhD(Electronic Science) course? Syllabus of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help me to know about the syllabus of Electronic Science PhD course of SRM University. Please let me know that is this university offer stipend also for this course?

Yes, SRM University offers stipend for PhD in Electronic Science program. Candidates with M.E/M.Tech/M.S in the relevant discipline with minimum 80% marks are eligible to apply to the PhD program in Visvesvaraya PhD Scheme for Electronics and IT at SRM University. Candidates with CSIR/UGC/GATE qualifications will be preferred for the PhD admission. Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview. The fellowship will be Rs 22,500 per month for first two years and Rs 25,000 per month for next three years and other incentives as per the scheme. For syllabus and other details you have to contact the university department. You can find the details in the SRM University website link Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?