10th October 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) for B.A.(English) candidate?

I am doing B.A. in English and after completing my B.A., I want to do M.A. in Mass Communication. Please let me know am I eligible to study M.A. in Mass Communication after my B.A. in English?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) for B.A.(English) candidate? -- [New]
  2. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  3. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  4. Am I eligible for getting job in Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can i become an Air Hostess with my secondary school certificate?
  6. Eligibility to study Visual Communication undergraduate course in Farhangain University, Iran for a Pakistani? Is it better to do Visual Communication in this university?
  7. What should I pursue in 12th to study Mass Communication in Graduation? Eligibility to get admission?
  8. Eligibility to study B.E. in Rajasthan Technical University for a candidate who has secured 48.6% in 12th RBSE?
  9. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  10. Eligibility for admission in IPU in mass communication? Where to get the study material?
  11. What is the procedure for admission in marine engineering?
  12. How to join Marine engineer? What I have to do for this?
  13. Is it mandatory that one should have 60 % at least marks to be eligible for marine engineering?
  14. What to do after passing 12th in the field of marine engineering
  15. How can I become a marine engineer? I have completed B.Tech electronics
  16. Eligibility to study MCA in abroad?
  17. How can I become a marine engineer? I am a 12th student in odisha, India
  18. Eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment in CTS company? -- [Most Discussed]
11th October 2016, 07:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) for B.A.(English) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing B.A. in English and after completing my B.A., I want to do M.A. in Mass Communication. Please let me know am I eligible to study M.A. in Mass Communication after my B.A. in English?

The candidates should have completed graduation in any discipline are eligible to study the M.A Mass Communication course. So you can also study the course after completion of B.A English. The course will be for two years duration. Some of the institutions will conduct entrance test for the admission. The Master degree course in Mass Communication will be available in the following institutions;

Banaras Hindu University - Official Website

Chitkara University - Official Website

Sharda University - Official Website

Christ University - Official Website
12th October 2016, 11:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) for B.A.(English) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of B.A in English, you are not eligible to do Masters is Mass Communication.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Mass communication from a recognized university are eligible to get admission in masters degree in mass communication.

You age should be above 17 years.
12th October 2016, 09:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that you are definitely eligible to opt for M.A in Mass Communication after the completion of B.A in English, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for M.A in Mass Communication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?