5th October 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria, course structure and fee expenses of B.Sc(Sericulture) in Acharya Narendra Dev College?

I want to join Acharya Narendra Dev College to study B.Sc in Sericulture. Kindly let me know the course fee of this course? I also want to know the course structure and admission criteria. Thank you!

Related Questions:
8th October 2016, 10:50 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria, course structure and fee expenses of B.Sc(Sericulture) in Acharya Narendra Dev College?

Acharya Narendra Dev College is a constituent college of University of Delhi situated in Govindpuri, Delhi. Established in 1991, it has a unique distinction of being the only college in the University of Delhi that is primarily for science.

B.Sc. Sericulture or Bachelor of Science in Sericulture is an undergraduate Agricultural Science and Technology course. The duration of this course is three years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th class for Bachelor of Science in Sericulture course is 45%.

As per my knowledge, the fee of Bachelor of Science in Sericulture course is Rs. 45,000 to 50,000. For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: No.3, Govind Puri, Kalkaji, New Delhi, Delhi 110019
Phone: 011 2628 7479
12th May 2018, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission criteria, course structure and fee expenses of B.Sc(Sericulture) in Acharya Narendra Dev College?

I am study in Maharashtra board and I want to take admission for sericulture in achrya naredra dev collage in new deli so is there any entrance exam and what is the process for addimission
5th April 2022, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission for Bsc sericulture in acharya naredra Dev college in new Delhi,so is there any entrance exam and what is the process of admission in 2022
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?