7th November 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and course fee of M.A.(Labour & Development) in IGNOU?

I would like to know about the course fee of M.A.(Labour & Development) in IGNOU. Kindly let me know the procedure of admission for this course in IGNOU. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  2. List of under graduate courses provided by IGNOU with fee details? Admission procedure for it?
  3. Information regarding BCA course from IGNOU? Fee structure for this course? Admission Procedure for this course and procedure to avail Educational Loan?
  4. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of M.A. in IGNOU for B.A.(Political Science) candidate?
  5. What is the procedure for admission in b.Ed from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  6. Detailed admission procedure and fee structure of Mathematics honours at IGNOU?
  7. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  8. Does IGNOU offer Diploma in Pharmacy course? Procedure of admission and fee structure?
  9. What is the procedure to take LLB admission in IGNOU? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to apply and total fee of M.Ed course in IGNOU?
  11. Can I study B.Ed after scoring 45% in B.A and 48% in M.A?
  12. Procedure to get admission, fee structure and duration of Online MBA(HR) programme from IGNOU?
  13. IGNOU is conducting M.Phil in Management course? Total fee, eligibility and procedure to get admission?
  14. What is the admission procedure for LLB from IGNOU?
  15. Admission procedure and fee structure for MCA from IGNOU, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for six weeks training at Defense Research & Development Organization? Fee structure for it?
  17. When the application form for admission in B.Ed will be distributed by IGNOU? Fee expenses of B.Ed in IGNOU?
  18. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
8th November 2016, 05:55 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and course fee of M.A.(Labour & Development) in IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the course fee of M.A.(Labour & Development) in IGNOU. Kindly let me know the procedure of admission for this course in IGNOU. Thank you!

The Master of Arts in Labour and Development (MLD) course in IGNOU is a regular face to face, on campus program offered at IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, Campus, New Delhi. The graduates in any discipline are eligible for the course in IGNOU. The course intake will be only 15 to 20 students. The admission to the course is done on marks basis and interview. If needed, a written test is also conducted. You have to contact the program counselor Dr. Babu P.Ramesh ph# 98113 89095 for admission. The IGNOU website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?