5th June 2015, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for MBA in IIPM?

I m still in 12th now with sc..but wana join iipm after my graduation. So how can i aply for it. And Wats the rquirment for it.

6th June 2015, 09:43 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for MBA in IIPM?

Dear first thing you need to complete graduation and there after you will have an option to get admission in Indian Institute of Planning and Management. So as per the above steps first thing you must concentrate on graduation.

You need to have attend for an exam called " EPAT " to get admission in IIPM. Without the score of EPAT you have not any chance to apply for MBA in IIPM.

Selection process for Admission :

<> E PAT

<> Group Discussion

<> Interview

If you want to apply for EPAT then you can visit the official website of IIPM. There you can see the option for registration.

After that you can download the application form from the website and send it to the IIPM .
6th June 2015, 11:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for MBA in IIPM?

Normally, like any other college you can get admission on the basis of CAT/GMAT scores but if you can apply for their entrance exam which is conducted by IIPM then also you can get admission. There is some doubt regarding IIPM and you should take your steps sensible before getting admission.

Getting admission in IIPM is not that difficult like IIMs, therefore, take your decision carefully. If you want government jobs then I would advice you to stay away from IIPM because it is not recognized in India according to latest news. If you want private jobs then you can go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?