5th November 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in IIPM, Chennai? Admission procedure and fee structure?

Well how to take MBA in IIPM chennai? Can anyone here do tell me the Admission procedure and also it's ;fees structure? I would be truly grateful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for BBA in IIPM, Hyderabad? Fee structure and entrance exam?
  2. List of the good colleges in Chennai? What is the fee structure and the admission procedure?
  3. What is EPAT exam in IIPM institute? What is the annual fee structure for doing MBA in IIPM? Procedure to apply for IIPM?
  4. What is the fee structure and admission procedure? How to take admission in BCA Non Regular
  5. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  6. Procedure for admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after scoring 75% marks in 12th? Fee structure for admission in Mechanical branch?
  7. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure?
  8. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  9. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  10. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  11. Fees structure of BBA in IIPM?
  12. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  13. How can I apply for admission for B.Tech ECE in Amity? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  14. Procedure to take admission in MBA in IIPM?
  15. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  16. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune, Bangalore and Chennai? Information regarding the fee structure for this course and the procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  18. What is the fee structure and procedure for admission for Overseas student?
7th November 2014, 12:36 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in IIPM, Chennai? Admission procedure and fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well how to take MBA in IIPM chennai? Can anyone here do tell me the Admission procedure and also it's ;fees structure? I would be truly grateful to you.

IIPM stands for Indian Institute of Planning & Management

The admission procedure would include such as that you should get the application form by clicking on the link : http://www.iipm.edu/online-registration/apply/apply.asp

You need to submit the details and for getting admission you would also need to write the entrance exam which is held for MBA such as CAT,MAT,XAT,AIIMA and etc as these marks will be considered for your admission.

Regarding the fees structure, refer below and there will be a little change for this year:

IIPM offers two types of MBA courses:

PGP International Courses
Diploma- IIPM
Certificate- Advance global management.
Total fee- 13.25 lac

IIPM PGP COURSE (with INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE):
Diploma- IIPM
Certificate- European Management Certificate
Total fee- 12.15 lacs

IIPM PGP (Regular GOTA):
Diploma- IIPM
Total fee- 11.45 lacs

ISBE (a) (MINI GOTA):
Diploma- IIPM
Certificate-Malaysian University
Course Fee - 8.55 Lacs

Diploma - ISBE
Course fees- 5.5 Lacs

Address for Chennai Campus:

The Indian Institute of Planning & Management
IIPM Tower
145, Marshall Road
Egmore, Chennai
Phone: 91-44-3027-6816/17
044-39193264

For more information regarding IIPM Chennai check at http://www.iipm.edu/iipm-old/index-chennai.html

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?