28th July 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MTech(Computer Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hi, I would like to join Jamia Millia Islamia for studying MTech in Computer Engineering. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this MTech course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed admission procedure to study BCA in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student?
  3. Admission procedure to study MTech(Computer Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. Admission procedure to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  5. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer Bachelors in Journalism and Mass Communication? If yes, what is the admission procedure?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Culture Media and Governance) in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
  11. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  12. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study B.Ed?
  14. Detailed admission procedure and fee of B.Sc(Mathematics & Chemistry) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?
  16. Possibility to study M.Sc(Biophysics) in Jamia Millia Islamia for a candidate who has completed BSc(Physics) from IGNOU?
  17. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  18. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
28th September 2018, 01:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MTech(Computer Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

MTech(Computer Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia is course duration of 2 years in full-time mode. Candidayes must have completed B.E. / B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering, Information Technology) or MCA, M.Sc. (Computer Science, IT & Systems) from any recognized university to be eligible. For admission into MTech program, candidates can apply online through the official website of Institute. Jamia Millia Islamia conducts entrance test for admission to MTech program. Candidates are admitted based on score obtained in the entrance test.

For details, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.jmi.ac.in/aboutjamia/dep...ineering-583/1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?