13th April 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in CAT being a 35 years Government Primary Teacher having 10 years of experience?

Hello everyone,
I am 35 years old and a Government teacher.
I am teaching in a Government Primary School
with an experience of 10 years.
Am I eligible to give CAT?

15th April 2015, 09:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in CAT being a 35 years Government Primary Teacher having 10 years of experience?

According to the CAT notification there is no age limit and if you have the qualification then you can surely appear the exam without any worries. The minimum qualification for CAT is Graduation in any discipline with at least 50% marks. For reserved category there is 5% relaxation in marks. Hence, be prepared for the exam and don't worry about your age.
15th April 2015, 09:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in CAT being a 35 years Government Primary Teacher having 10 years of experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I am 35 years old and a Government teacher.
I am teaching in a Government Primary School
with an experience of 10 years.
Am I eligible to give CAT?
If you have fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for CAT exam.

CAT stands for Common Admission Test. CAT examination is conducted by IIM's every year for admission in IIM and top level MBA colleges.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for CAT exam. For SC/ST candidates the percentage is 45 % in graduation. There is no age limitation for the candidates. Final year student are also eligible for CAT exam.

Pattern for CAT exam:-

1.Data Interpretation.
2.Quantitative Aptitude.
3.Logical Reasoning.
4.Verbal Ability.

For more details about CAT exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.catiim.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?