25th July 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I study English in Post Graduation being a B.Com graduate?

Hello everyone,
I have completed my B.Com but I don't want to go ahead in this. I like English and want to be English Lecturer. So I want to do my Post Graduation with English. Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Post Graduate Teacher if done graduation in English Language & Economics?
  2. Can I do B.Ed along with Post graduation in English?
  3. Engineering graduate can study any Arts group in Post Graduation?
  4. Is PGDBA equivalent to Post Graduate degree as per UGC norms? Is it compulsory to opt for PG subject for NET exam? Can I take my graduation subject for NET exam?
  5. Can I study M.A.(English) if completed M.A. in Political Science without English in Graduation and Post Graduation?
  6. Second post graduation in English after MA in Psychology?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  8. Am I eligible for CAT with Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma degrees?
  9. Can I do MA post graduation course after a long gap at the age of 38 years?
  10. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  11. How to study in UK for PG in electronics media?
  12. In which stream to pursue post graduation after B.Com?
  13. Person having less than 60% in graduation but is a post graduate is eligible for Bank PO?
  14. Can I apply for PGT post for English subject as per my qualification? What if my degree subject is not matching with PG subject?
  15. What all is needed for BDS graduate to practice in New Zealand? Working and study post graduation there?
  16. Can I study M.A.(English) if completed M.A.(Economics) but Graduation without English?
  17. What should I study in Post Graduation if expecting 75% in B.A.(English Literature)?
  18. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%? -- [Most Discussed]
13th October 2015, 07:42 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study English in Post Graduation being a B.Com graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I have completed my B.Com but I don't want to go ahead in this. I like English and want to be English Lecturer. So I want to do my Post Graduation with English. Please guide me.

You can join M.A English after your B.Com also.

The eligibility to study the M.A English course is a graduation from the recognised university with English as one of the subjects.

Some of the reputed institutions will conduct entrance test for the admission of M.A English course.

You can choose the college and study the course there is no other issues in studying M.A English.

To become a English professor you have to study M.Phil also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?