26th June 2016, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for M.Tech from JNTU after having 3 years experience with 55% marks in M.Sc Mathematics?

Hi,
i have been working a software testing engineer since 3 years in the software industry and my qualification is M.Sc Mathematics with 53% but i would like to pursue M.Tech in computer science. so, if want to pursue M.Tech from JNTU the percentage will be 55% but i got only 53%.

Is there any other options in distance mode through the reputed universities to do the M.Tech course? if so, please do let me list the universities then i do the follow the same.

thanking you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics?
  2. Can I take admission in MSc math after dropping out for MSc physics? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after passing M.Sc in Mathematics with 49%? Is it possible to do M.Sc again to score good marks?
  4. Can A.M.I.E with 3 years experience apply for M.E./M.Tech in Anna University, TANCET?
  5. How to apply for MSc Mathematics in IGNOU after passing BSc B.Ed(Mathematics)
  6. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  7. Information about MSc M.Tech? What are the job opportunities after completing MSc M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics and Computer Applications)
  8. Am I eligible to do MSc Maths?
  9. Am i eligible for DU after passing MSc in Chemistry through distance education and 5 years experience in Pharma Industry
  10. Can I do M.Sc in Mathematics after M.Sc in Computer Science?
  11. Am I eligible for DI after passing MSc in Chemistry and 5 years experience in QC department
  12. Can I get MHRD scholarship to study M.Tech in JNTU, Osmania University or CBIT? Eligibility to apply? Is there any interview scheduled for scholarship?
  13. Details of experience required to become an Admin Executive in Faaso's Pvt. Ltd.?
  14. Is there any integrated 2 years course for M.Tech in Kakinada JNTU?
  15. How can I get M.Tech seat in Osmania or JNTU Kakinada or JNTU Anantapur? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the cut off marks required to join JNTU college?
  17. How to download the BARC syllabus for Ph.D programme biotech?
  18. MSc and Mtech students can't apply for teaching jobs? what to do then?
27th June 2016, 12:17 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for M.Tech from JNTU after having 3 years experience with 55% marks in M.Sc Mathematics?

For admission in M.Tech course after M.Sc degree you have to crack GATE. Only a good score in GATE can help you to get admission in a top university.

Distance mode option is not available because it is a technical degree which requires regular classes and practicals.
27th June 2016, 11:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for M.Tech from JNTU after having 3 years experience with 55% marks in M.Sc Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
i have been working a software testing engineer since 3 years in the software industry and my qualification is M.Sc Mathematics with 53% but i would like to pursue M.Tech in computer science. so, if want to pursue M.Tech from JNTU the percentage will be 55% but i got only 53%.

Is there any other options in distance mode through the reputed universities to do the M.Tech course? if so, please do let me list the universities then i do the follow the same.

thanking you in advance.
You have completed M.Sc in Mathematics, so you are eligible M.Tech in Computer Science.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E in CSE/IT, MCA, M.Sc in IT/ CS/ Maths from a recognized University are eligible for M.Tech in Computer Science.

You must have valid GATE score.
27th June 2016, 04:21 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

As you have a good experience , you might be considered for admission,but still there are fewer chances of getting admission in JNTU, however you should try for admission and see if you are lucky enough to get into the University.

Below, I have mentioned the names of some the colleges providing the above mentioned course, kindly have a look at it.

> Acharya Nagarjuna University
Address: Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522510
Phone: 0863 234 6114

> Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
Address: Mesra, Ranchi, Jharkhand 835215
Phone:0651 227 5444

> Manipal University
Address: Madhav Nagar, Near Tiger circle, Manipal, Karnataka 576104
Phone: 092437 77733

> Birla Institute of Technology and Science
Address: distance from Kota, India|Pilani Campus, Vidya Vihar, Pilani, Rajasthan 333031, Pilani, Rajasthan 333031

> Jadavpur University
Address: 188, Raja S. C. Mallick Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032
Phone: 033 2414 6665.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?