29th July 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply SI post being in B.A final year?

Hello sir I am anjana kumari, in my BA final examination i had compartment in a subject. sir ,can I am eligible for the test of SI post in your Dep.

[email protected]

31st July 2015, 12:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply SI post being in B.A final year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir I am anjana kumari, in my BA final examination i had compartment in a subject. sir ,can I am eligible for the test of SI post in your Dep.

[email protected]
Yes, you are eligible for SI post.

Eligibility criteria for SI post:-

Educational Qualification:

Graduation degree from a recognized university.

Minimum age = 20 years
Minimum age = 28 years

Nationality:

Indian.

Age relaxation:-

SC/ST- 5 years

OBC- 3 years

Ex-Servicemen ( Unreserved)- 5 years

Ex-Servicemen (OBC)- 8 years

Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)- 10 years
31st July 2015, 07:21 AM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

SI Eligibility Criteria:

You should have completed degree course in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. No percentage bar it there. Minimum qualifying marks are enough to appear for SI Selection. Your age should between 20 years and 28 years at the time of appearing for this examination. Upper age limits are applicable for reserved categories.

Selection Process: Written Examination, Personal Interview and Physical Test
31st July 2015, 10:18 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

[email protected]
Being a BA final year student you are definitely eligible to apply for SI post after completing Graduation. Besides the educational qualification you should be Physically and Medically fit the position. In order to get SI job then you required to appear and qualify in the Staff Selection Commission Exam (SSC). Those candidates who have qualify in the Written exam, must appear in Physical Medical test. But, final selection will be based on performance in interview. Also, final year candidates must submit graduation certificate at the time of interview to get selected for SI post.
31st July 2015, 11:36 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for SI post being a BA final year student.
You can appear in written exam but make sure you have completed your degree at the time of your interview. You have to present your degree and final year mark sheet at the time of interview.

Candidate who have completed his/her graduation from any recognised university can apply for SI post.
Age of candidate must be from 21 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?