27th September 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join M.Tech Aeronautical engineering course after completion of B.Tech in EEE?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed b.tech inEEE.i want to join m.tech aeuronatical engineering.can i do it?if so what is procedure? Can someone please let me know the eligibility criteria for the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in aeronautical instrumentation after completion of B.Tech degree?
  3. Is this possible to join Marine Engineering after completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  4. Am I eligible to join M.Tech Aeronautical engineering course after completion of B.Tech in EEE? -- [New]
  5. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  7. MBA in Airport and Airlines in Anna University? Estimated fee and jobs?
  8. How good are M.Tech placements in SRM University
  9. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  11. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  12. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  13. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  14. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  15. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  16. Is M.Tech in Pipeline Engineering good for an EEE student? Is there any job scope in it?
  17. Which course in CDAC is a best choice for me to join after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  18. Can we join Ph.D program offered by IIA after completion of M.Tech course?
28th September 2015, 10:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join M.Tech Aeronautical engineering course after completion of B.Tech in EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have completed b.tech inEEE.i want to join m.tech aeuronatical engineering.can i do it?if so what is procedure? Can someone please let me know the eligibility criteria for the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Thanks!
You are doing B.Tech in EEE so you are not eligible for M.Tech course in Aeronautical Engineering but you should qualify in GATE exam.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then are eligible for GATE Exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
30th September 2015, 10:44 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join M.Tech Aeronautical engineering course after completion of B.Tech in EEE?

No, electrical and electronics engineering candidate can not apply for the Master of technology course in Aeronautical Engineering. As you are EEE graduates, you can select any one of the given specialization for the M.Tech:

1. Power electronics and Drives.

2. Power System Engineering.

3. Instrumentation and Controlled.

4. Computer Controlled Industrial Power.

GATE is the entrance exam through which you can take admission in top institutes of India for M.Tech course.
1st October 2015, 12:33 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after the completion of B.Tech in EEE.
As you have done B.Tech in EEE, you can opt any one of the department mentioned below to pursue M.Tech:

Power System Engineering
Computer Controlled Industrial Power
Instrumentation and Controlled
Power Electronics and Drives etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?