2nd August 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for full time faculty job if I have completed M.Tech in 1st class?

Hi,

I am a student of m.tech(ece).I have done b.tech(ece) and my cgpa is 6.36.
can you tell me If, I am unable to get 1st Class in m.tech then shall I eligible for part time/full time faculty? Can someone please provide me the information on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Engineering institutions available in USA? What's the applying procedure?
  2. Engineering graduate from AMIE is eligible for full time MBA through entrance exams?
  3. Am i eligible to do M.Phil full time course?
  4. Want to do Mtech/MBA at same time, which one to do part time and which one full time?
  5. What should I do? I completed MCA with 1st class, but i m not interested in that field
  6. ME counseling dates 2010 for Anna University -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  8. Can I apply for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET if completed AMIE course?
  9. Is it possible to do M.Tech on part time basis having completed my job and doing job?
  10. What is the procedure to join M.E? Am I eligible to do M.A(Part time or Full time) after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering in correspondence
  11. Which is better between M.Tech and Job after 63% in B.Tech and got placements in Wipro and Patni and no interest to join software?
  12. What are the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D after qualifying NET/JRF in Hindi?
  13. Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?
  14. How to have a good career in Ethical Hacking field after passing BCA from SMU? Is SMU recognized by USA?
  15. Part time Diploma of 4 years is equivalent to 3 years Diploma? Am I eligible for government exam?
  16. How to get a government full time job after doing B.Com final?
  17. Regular Degree and working experience at same time is valid or not?
  18. How to do part time B.E equivalent to full time? Is there any course available in India?
2nd August 2015, 01:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for full time faculty job if I have completed M.Tech in 1st class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am a student of m.tech(ece).I have done b.tech(ece) and my cgpa is 6.36.
can you tell me If, I am unable to get 1st Class in m.tech then shall I eligible for part time/full time faculty? Can someone please provide me the information on the same?

Thanks!
You are a student of M.Tech in ECE so after completed of M.Tech degree you are not eligible for full time jobs as a faculty. Because those candidates who have completed UGC NET exam are eligible for full time faculty in government college.

But you can apply for part time jobs as a faculty in government college.

You can also apply for private engineering colleges as faculty.
2nd August 2015, 08:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for full time faculty job if I have completed M.Tech in 1st class?

For job as a lecturer in private engineering colleges you can apply directly if there is any vacancies. Normally, the selection will be based on your academic record plus performance in the interview.

For government lecturer job you need to qualify exams like NET/SET. Therefore, contact various private engineering colleges and see whether they have any opening.
2nd August 2015, 11:19 PM
NITIN1807

Smile Re: Am I eligible for full time faculty job if I have completed M.Tech in 1st class?

Dear, You are eligible to become a faculty in any good institute but if you want to make a career as a lecturer i advised you please give NET (national Eligibility Test) and get score well. so you can be eligible to work as a Assistant Professor or lecturer in tire 2 Institutes because for Tire 1 you need much more good academic records. All the best Give NET, I am attaching link for more details about NET Please go through it.

http://cbsenet.nic.in/cbsenet/welcome.aspx
3rd August 2015, 02:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

To become a full time faculty of any Institute you need to have qualified UGC NET examination as it is the minimum qualification required in order to become a teacher/lecturer in any Institute.

Therefore, if you have a valid score card, you are this very much eligible for it and if not, than you need to qualify the exam in order to become a full time faculty member in any Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?