27th September 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for M.Tech in Gujarat after completion of diploma course?

hello,

I completed my diploma from MSBTE & perusing b.tech from KSOU. i want to take admission in M.tech (Specialization IT & computer network) in Gujarat, so could i get the admission? Can you please give me the information on the eligibility criteria?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.E after completion of diploma course in Gujarat?
  2. Am I eligible to take admission in I.I.T after completion of diploma course?
  3. Can i do MSc IT after Diploma in same? What are the other options except B. Tech?
  4. Am i eligible for getting admission in government colleges of Gujarat? I have secured 53% in Automobile Engineering Diploma.
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  7. Can I get admission in NIT after completion of diploma course?
  8. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  9. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  10. In Which engineering college in Gujarat can I get admission for B.Tech course? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda. I have got 55% marks upto my five semester
  11. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  12. Colleges offering admission in Diploma in Architecture at Gujarat?
  13. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat? I have passed diploma in EC
  15. Admission in 2nd year degree in Gujarat after completing 10th from Gujarat and diploma from Maharashtra?
  16. What are the rules and regulations for diploma engineer of Gujarat to take admission in degree engineering course in Gujarat?
  17. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  18. How to get admission in B.Tech regular or correspondence course in Gujarat after getting 60% in Diploma in Civil?
28th September 2015, 11:40 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for M.Tech in Gujarat after completion of diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello,

I completed my diploma from MSBTE & perusing b.tech from KSOU. i want to take admission in M.tech (Specialization IT & computer network) in Gujarat, so could i get the admission? Can you please give me the information on the eligibility criteria?

Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible to apply for M.Tech in Gujarat. Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Technology in Automobile, Aeronautical, Mechanical, Production, Mechanics with minimum 55% marks or equivalent qualification is the minimum educational qualification required for M.Tech in IT. Since, you are studying B.Tech from KSOU. So, after completing B.Tech you are eligible to apply for M.Tech. However, you are required to qualify in the GATE entrance in order to get admission. There are so many reputed Engineering colleges in India accept GATE score card.
28th September 2015, 02:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for M.Tech in Gujarat after completion of diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello,

Thanks!
You are a candidate of B.Tech course from KSOU so you are eligible for M.Tech course because KSOU degree is approved by KSOU. But you should qualify in GATE exam.

I have attached the document regarding UGC approval for KSOU so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf KSOU UGC APPROVAL.pdf(84.0 KB, 5 views)
28th September 2015, 05:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Diploma is not enough for M.Tech admission and you need a recognized B.Tech qualification to become eligible for admission. As you have said that you are doing B.Tech from KSOU which is an open university.

AICTE doesn't approve distance mode B.Tech and your KSOU degree will not help you to get admission in M.Tech from a recognized institute.
1st October 2015, 01:45 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, you are definitely eligible for M.Tech after the completion of your B.Tech degree.
All you need to do is that after completing B.Tech just appear for the GATE exam and after qualifying the exam you are definitely eligible for M.Tech in Gujarat. You can also apply for GATE exam being a final year student.
GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?