3rd August 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take additional elective subject English and system of Exam?

Dear Sir, I have completed Graduation from Guru Nanak Dev University in 2003 with history, Elective Punjabi and Political Science. Now, tell me the procedure to take additional subject like elective English? What is the system of Exam conducting?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it compulsory to qualify in English additional subject to study M.A. in English?
  2. Can I appear in SET exam after MA in English if did not studied English honours?
  3. How may I clear B.Ed with elective English of 3 years in 1 year? What's the fee structure of such course?
  4. From which university can I give all 3 exams of BA in one year?
  5. Can I pursue M.A in English without having elective English in B.A scoring 57% allover and 50% in English subject?
  6. Having English as elective subject in graduation is necessary for MA English through correspondence?
  7. Am i eligible for MA in English after my graduation in elective English with 48% marks?
  8. Do I need to pass BA additional elective English paper in order to do MA in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for MA in English even if I was not having this subject in my graduation?
  10. Am I eligible for UGC exam after passing M.A English with 56%?
  11. Criteria to get admission in Masters of Archaeology?
  12. Can I do B.Ed along with Post graduation in English?
  13. Is it possible to have only English as the additional subject for class 12th? -- [New]
  14. Which subjects are included in the cutoff list of DU for BSc in Physics Honors?
  15. Is it possible to study English Honours after BA in Elective English?
  16. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after scoring 57% in B.Tech?
  17. Can I apply for PGT post for English subject as per my qualification? What if my degree subject is not matching with PG subject?
  18. Am I eligible to choose any other subject other than Computer science to do M.Sc course?
18th December 2021, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take additional elective subject English and system of Exam?

improve the percentage of marks in B A in annual system in GNDU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?