4th July 2010, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible M.Tech after MSc IT from PTU correspondence under lateral entry?

last year i was completed my PGDCA from GNDU university and now m doing last sem of MSC-IT from PTU correspondence under later entry. I wana do M-Tech after this but is there i'm eligible for this or not if yes then can i do M-Tech regular ? tell me the about the M-Tech enterens test and when it will held ?

From
Gagandeep Singh.
Nawanshahr
Punjab

3rd July 2011, 12:55 AM
senthil anand.s
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible M.Tech after MSc IT from PTU correspondence under lateral entry?

Hello,

Ya you are 100% eligible for M.Tech courses you can do m.tech in good colleges if you score good marks in entrance.

For M.tech you want to write the Gate entrance exam. because gate score marks are accepted in top colleges. So you better do M.Tech.
3rd July 2011, 09:11 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible M.Tech after MSc IT from PTU correspondence under lateral entry?

Eligibility for GATE Exam:
  • **either Bachelor degree holders in Engineering/Technology/Architecture
  • **either Master degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications
  • **either Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology
only these candidates can apply ..

So i think you are eligible...

Quote:
tell me the about the M-Tech enterens test and when it will held ?
There is only one acknowledged exam for doing m.tech is GATE EXAM which make you to enter into top universities like IIT's ,NIT,DELHI UNVERSITY,JNTU,OSMANIA UNIVERSITY and many more top other university ..with M.tech they also give you scholarship so that you will be financially strong....try to get 90% above in GATE.

gate marks are applicable for all colleges and it is valid for 2 years ..

Gate exam conducts once a year and this year gate exam is over and probably for 2012 application form comes in 2011 October or November...
3rd July 2011, 12:23 PM
vikrantkashyap

m tech is a course that can be followed only after b tech/b e in any branch of engineering like electical electronics computer applicatio etc. and i think msc is equivalent to b e /b tech so u r eligible for m tech. choose a good university and start going on.
good luck.
4th July 2011, 08:29 AM
win1991

How to become scientist. I am studying be , ece final year . Can i do if so what can i do.

Ashwin
8th July 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

i have done M.Sc(IT) from PU and now i want to do M.Tech am i eligible? and what is the procedure?
9th July 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

i have done graduation i have a computer now i want to M.SC (IT) from pt.u is it value able after that i can do any job
18th September 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for mtech after doing msc(it)lateral from punjabi uni. ?
which is best mtech or mca ?
what should i prefer ?
plz guide me...........
18th September 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for M.Tech after Msc IT from Punjabi uni. under lateral entery ?
which is better M.Tech or MCA ?
11th October 2011, 03:26 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

**either Bachelor degree holders in Engineering/Technology/Architecture
**either Master degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications
**either Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology
only these candidates can apply ..

So i think you are eligible...

Quote:
tell me the about the M-Tech enterens test and when it will held ?
There is only one acknowledged exam for doing m.tech is GATE EXAM which make you to enter into top universities like IIT's ,NIT,DELHI UNVERSITY,JNTU,OSMANIA UNIVERSITY and many more top other university ..with M.tech they also give you scholarship so that you will be financially strong....try to get 90% above in GATE.

gate marks are applicable for all colleges and it is valid for 2 years ..

Gate exam conducts once a year and this year gate exam is over and probably for 2012 application form comes in 2011 October or November...
19th December 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me now that am I elgible for the post of PGT Information Practices?My qualification is PGDCA & M.Sc.IT(le).

Thanks & Regards
Gaurav Sharma
(Himachal pradesh)
21st April 2012, 12:36 PM
onest

**either Bachelor degree holders in Engineering/Technology/Architecture
**either Master degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications
**either Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology
only these candidates can apply .
1st April 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MSc(IT) with M.phill in 2009.am i eligible for lecturer in madras university
29th April 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

is mscit from ptu eligible for govt. job & for lecturership any engg. colleges?
31st August 2013, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

I hv done doeacc A level and also completed my msc cs by lateral entry. I hv 3 yrs of experience of teaching in the same field. Should i prepare for net exam? Is lateral entry any kind of obstacle for me in finding govt job aftr qualified NET?OR is it safe?plz reply

Shweta
31st August 2013, 07:12 PM
Bapu!

you can do m.tech in good colleges if you score good marks in entrance.

For M.tech you want to write the Gate entrance exam. because gate score marks are accepted in top colleges. So you better do M.Tech.
18th July 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I wanna know about duration of m.tch after m.sc it under ptu...plz tell me...i shoul b vry thnkfull to you for dis act pf kindness....
12th October 2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible Mca after MSc IT from PTU under lateral entry?

ln 2008 i was completed my PGDCA from GNDU university in 2009 i was done MSC-IT from PTU under later entry. I wana do Mca after this but is there i'm eligible for this or not if yes then can i do Mca regular ? tell me the about the Mca enterens test and when it will held ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?