25th January 2018, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in post graduation to apply for B.Ed?

How much percentage required in post graduation to apply for B.Ed? Can you please give me the basic criteria which are needed? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon as possible. Looking forward to get the answer soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do BEd if I scored 40 percentage marks in post graduation?
  2. What is the percentage criteria required in graduation or post graduation for CDS exam?
  3. Can I write CDS exam after completing post graduation? What is the percentage criteria for writing CDS exam?
  4. Am I eligible to do LLB course if I have completed my graduation and post graduation via distance education?
  5. Jobs for average marks holder in graduation and post graduation?
  6. What is the percentage required in graduation to apply for NET exam?
  7. What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to join B.Ed from IGNOU?
  8. How much percentage of marks required in graduation to do post graduation course in USA?
  9. What is the percentage required in Graduation and Post Graduation to apply for UP-PGT exam?
  10. Minimum criteria required to apply for BEd course after completion of graduation course?
  11. What is the minimum percentage required in post graduation to join B.Ed in West Bengal?
  12. Can BSc IT students apply for CBI jobs? Minimum percentage required to be eligible? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Queries regarding the PO exam to be held
  14. How much percentage is required in post graduation to get admission for B.Ed course?
  15. AM I eligible for RTO examination? I have less than 60% marks in 12th and currently pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) course with mechanical stream from Amravati University
  16. Is a girl candidate with 0.5+ eyesight and 5ft and 1 inch height be eligible for Air Force? What is the percentage required in 12th?
  17. Percentage required in Graduation and Post Graduation to apply for UP-PGT exam?
  18. Can I apply for B.Ed course on the basis of Post Graduation results? -- [New]
28th January 2018, 11:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in post graduation to apply for B.Ed?

To get admission for pursuing B.Ed course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Arts/ Science/ Commerce stream with at least 50% (45% for SC/ ST) aggregate marks from a recognised university. For getting admission in B.Ed course, you should have to appear in entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university and participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank.
28th January 2018, 01:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in post graduation to apply for B.Ed?

B.Ed stands for bachelor of education and the candidates who have completed their graduation or post graduation from a recognized university are eligible for the course. You should have secured minimum 50% to 55% marks in post graduation to be eligible for B.Ed. There is no such age limit for B.Ed course, however you can apply till the age of 40 years. With this eligibility you have to appear for an entrance examination in order to get admission for B.Ed course.
28th January 2018, 05:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much percentage required in post graduation to apply for B.Ed? Can you please give me the basic criteria which are needed? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon as possible. Looking forward to get the answer soon. Thanks!

Candidates with graduation or post graduation in Sciences / Social Sciences / Commerce / Humanity with at least 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the B.Ed course. Candidates have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the B.Ed course. Therefore, not less than 50% marks are required in post graduation or graduation to apply for B.Ed admission. Duration of the course is two years. The B.Ed course is available in regular and distance mode also.
29th January 2018, 01:08 AM
Ramabai L

~) The candidate who wants to do Bachelor of Education should complete their B.A in Arts or Science stream in a recognized University or college.

~) SC/ST Candidate should have 45%, General category - 50% percentage of marks in their degree to join B.ed

~) Candidate should pass the entrance exam which is conducted by the University.

~) Admission is based on your performance in entrance exam.
29th January 2018, 02:24 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can do B.Ed course after Master degree course. Bachelor degree with 50% is the minimum educational qualification required for B.Ed course. You need to have at least 2 years teaching experience. You must appear and qualified in the TET entrance exam with good marks in order to get admission B.Ed admission.
19th December 2021, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

In Graduation my percentage is 49% and then after I have secured 54%marks in Post graduation Can I eligible for B.ed examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?