10th March 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Master Degree in Nanotechnology/Biotechnology being a B.E.(Chemical Engineering) student? Distinction between Biotechnology and Nanotechnology?

Hello, I am a student of B.E. in Chemical Engineering. I have decided to join Nanotechnology in Master Degree or Biotechnology. I would like to know that I am eligible for Post Graduation in Nanotechnology/Biotechnology? What are the differences between these two subjects?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Masters Degree in Nanotechnology for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2d year student?
  2. Possibility to study Master’s Degree in Biotechnology for B.Tech(Nanotechnology) 2nd year student?
  3. Am I eligible to study Master Degree in Geology/Geography being a B.E.(Chemical Engineering) student? Distinction between Geology and Geography?
  4. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology for B.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? List of college in India?
  5. Can I study M.Sc(Nanotechnology) being a Biotechnology student? How to study this course with stipend?
  6. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  7. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of colleges with admission procedure?
  8. Possibility to study MSc(Nanotechnology) for BSc(Biotechnology) student? -- [New]
  9. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Biotechnology after completing B.Sc (H) in Instrumentation? Which other courses can I pursue?
  11. Which stream to choose in M.Tech to get better job for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  12. How to undergo Nanotechnology after PG course in Zoology?
  13. Eligibility to study M.Tech(Nanotechnology) for Biotechnology student? Reputed colleges of M.Tech(Nanotechnology) in India?
  14. After Bachelor degree in IT can I study M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  15. Possibility to do PhD in Nanotechnology for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  16. Specializations available to study in MCom of IGNOU?
  17. What should I do to get a Job after completion of B.Sc in Zoology?
  18. What is a better choice between MS(Abroad) in Nanotechnology and MS in genetic engineering after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?