10th March 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Master’s Degree in Biotechnology for B.Tech(Nanotechnology) 2nd year student?

Sir, I am studying in 2nd year of my B.Tech with Nanotechnology. I am doing good in my B.Tech. But I want to study Biotechnology after my B.Tech in Master’s Degree. So is this possible for me to do Master’s in Biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Masters Degree in Nanotechnology for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2d year student?
  2. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  3. Am I eligible to study Master Degree in Nanotechnology/Biotechnology being a B.E.(Chemical Engineering) student? Distinction between Biotechnology and Nanotechnology?
  4. Possibility to study MasterÂ’s Degree in Design for B.Com student?
  5. Is there any possibility for me to pursue Master degree in Biotechnology or Genetic Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year CSE? What all areas should I need to cover to get through GATE Exam?
  6. Possibility to change stream in MasterÂ’s Degree for B.Sc(Zoology) final year student?
  7. Possibility to change stream in MasterÂ’s Degree for B.Sc(Physics) final year student?
  8. Possibility to study MasterÂ’s Degree in Design for B.A.(English) student?
  9. Possibility to get admission in M.Sc(Microbiology) for B.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  10. Possibility to study Archaeology in Post Graduation for B.Com(Computer Applications) 2nd year student?
  11. Specializations available to study in MCom of IGNOU?
  12. Possibility to study MPharma course in IIT for BPharma student? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Biotechnology after completing B.Sc (H) in Instrumentation? Which other courses can I pursue?
  14. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  15. Possibility to study Master degree in Electrical engineering through GATE for Industrial Engineering holder?
  16. How to do Master's Degree in Abroad while in 2nd year of B.Pharmacy?
  17. Is there any possibility to go abroad while studying in 2nd year ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the courses available after BSc Biotech?
21st April 2018, 11:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Master’s Degree in Biotechnology for B.Tech(Nanotechnology) 2nd year student?

Yes, definitely you can study M.Tech in Biotechnology after the completion of B.Tech in Nanotechnology, there is no problem in it. You can opt the above mentioned Masters degree course after completing your B.Tech course.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Tech in Nanotechnology from a recognized University can apply for M.Tech or M.E in Biotechnology from different Universities offering it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?