1st March 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Masters Degree in Nanotechnology for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2d year student?

Sir, I am studying in 2nd year of my B.Tech with Biotechnology. I am doing good in my B.Tech. But I want to study Nanotechnology after my B.Tech in Master’s Degree. So is this possible for me to do Master’s in Nanotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  2. Possibility to study MasterÂ’s Degree in Biotechnology for B.Tech(Nanotechnology) 2nd year student?
  3. Possibility to study MSc(Nanotechnology) for BSc(Biotechnology) student?
  4. Am I eligible to study Master Degree in Nanotechnology/Biotechnology being a B.E.(Chemical Engineering) student? Distinction between Biotechnology and Nanotechnology?
  5. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  6. After Bachelor degree in IT can I study M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  7. Is it beneficial to study MSc(Organic Chemistry) for BSc(Chemistry) student? -- [New]
  8. Names of the universities to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  9. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  10. Possibility to do Ph.D after B.Tech in Electrical engineering without masters degree? What should I do for it?
  11. Eligibility to study Integrated M.Tech in Nanotechnology for 12th student? List of colleges/universities which offer admission in India?
  12. Possibility to do PhD in Nanotechnology for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  13. Am I eligible to do my PHD in ELT or in any other area of Soft Skills?
  14. Whether a CA is eligible to study Masters degree in abroad?
  15. List of colleges of Singapore to study a degree in Nanotechnology? Procedure to get admission?
  16. What are the opportunities available after passing 12th science with 75%? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do Ph.D after completing BCA?
  18. Can graduation be done twice to improve marks? Colleges providing this facility?
12th March 2018, 03:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Masters Degree in Nanotechnology for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2d year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying in 2nd year of my B.Tech with Biotechnology. I am doing good in my B.Tech. But I want to study Nanotechnology after my B.Tech in Master’s Degree. So is this possible for me to do Master’s in Nanotechnology?

Students have to complete their BTech Biotechnology course to study MTech Nanotechnology course. Eligibility to study the MTech Nanotechnology is a pass in the BE or BTech (any specialization), MSc (Physics / Material Science / Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Biochemistry / Biotechnology) with Mathematics as one of the subjects at the BSc level. Candidates are admitted to the MTech in Nanotechnology course through an entrance examination. MTech in Nanotechnology course is available in the following colleges:

Amity University - Official Website

SRM University - Official Website

Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham - Official Website

Aligarh Muslim University - Official Website
12th March 2018, 04:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Masters Degree in Nanotechnology for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2d year student?

Yes, definitely you can opt for M.Tech in Nanotechnology after the completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Tech degree course in Biotechnology from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it can apply for M.Tech in Nanotechnology.
Admission will be permitted through GATE score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?