16th April 2016, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take M.Sc Chemistry course after completion of B.Sc Maths?

Am I eligible to take M.Sc Chemistry course after completion of B.Sc Maths? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? Hope that I will get the answer on this as soon as possible. Please help me to know the details.

17th April 2016, 08:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take M.Sc Chemistry course after completion of B.Sc Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to take M.Sc Chemistry course after completion of B.Sc Maths? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? Hope that I will get the answer on this as soon as possible. Please help me to know the details.
No, you are not eligible for M.Sc in Chemistry being a B.Sc with Mathematics candidates.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Chemistry from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc in Chemistry.

Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years.
17th April 2016, 11:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take M.Sc Chemistry course after completion of B.Sc Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry, it is not possible to study the M.Sc in Chemistry after the completion of B.Sc in Mathematics. You can study M.Sc in Mathematics or some other courses and not M.Sc Chemistry. The candidate must complete B.Sc Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry with minimum 50% of marks from a recognized university. The duration of the course is two years. You can study the course in many colleges in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?