25th July 2016, 03:20 PM

Benefits of studying M.Tech for B.Tech Mechanical student? Job opportunities through B.Tech Mechanical?

I am doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. I want to get job and work after my B.Tech but my brother is telling me to do M.Tech. Why I should do M.Tech? Can you tell me the benefits? And tell me what are the jobs in Government sector availabel for me after my B.Tech?

26th July 2016, 11:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying M.Tech for B.Tech Mechanical student? Job opportunities through B.Tech Mechanical?

List of job opportunities for BTech students and can apply for these job profiles:

Guest Lecturer
Application Developer
Citizen Service Executive
US Recruiter
Junior Engineer
Lineman
Junior Software Engineer
Sub Inspector
Constable
etc.

If you complete your masters in technology after completion of Bachelor in technology then you will have more reputed job opportunities. So it is beneficial for you to go for MTech.
27th July 2016, 09:23 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying M.Tech for B.Tech Mechanical student? Job opportunities through B.Tech Mechanical?

Benefits of doing M.Tech for B.Tech student:-

The bachelor of B.Tech is a course which opens many parts of the career after its completion. Every year thousand of students complete their B.Tech and enter various career and education parths. Completing this course is known to ensures a good standard and solid knowledge of technical terms.

Job opportunities for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering:-

ONGC ( Oil and Natural Gas Corporation )

DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organisation)

SAIL ( Steel Authority of India )

NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation )

VSSC (Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre )

ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation)

IOC (Indian Oil Corporation )etc.
27th July 2016, 05:28 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Doing a masters degree is always a value addition in your resume and knowledge.

Whatever you study in the Bachelors, you get to know in the details in the masters so doing a masters degree is always beneficial for a candidate.

But if you really don't want to go into that, you may take the jobs after BTech. The opportunities are as follows :

* PSU (through GATE)
* PSU (through individual recruitment drives)
* Private firms (through individual recruitment drives)
* Software jobs (if interested)
* Govt Jobs (Through various exams like SSC/PSC/UPSC).
etc...
27th July 2016, 11:49 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

M.Tech individuals are highly valued and respected in every industry.This course increases the mettle of the person and hence makes him more eligible for a job.Students who will complete M.Tech After B.Tech in same discipline, they will get high paid salary in the comparison of B.Tech.

The various industries in which a candidate after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering can work are:-

**Automobile

**Aerospace

**Chemical

**Communication

**Computer

**Steel

**Power generation industries.
27th July 2016, 11:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Getting a higher degree is never bad as it helps you in getting placed in top MNCs. moreover it enhances your knowledge in the particular field which ultimately helps you to do better in your work.

Below however, I have mentioned some of the career opportunities after completion of B.Tech(Mechanical) course, kindly have a look at it:

After completion of your course, you can opt for various government jobs by appearing in various examination such as:L

> UPSC

> Indian Forest Services

> SSC

> Indian Railways

> IBPS, etc.

Moreover, candidates can also avail jobs in various government firms such as;

> Automobile Engineering.

> power sector.

> Mining Industries.

> Cement Industries, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?