21st November 2016, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Best college in UP near Delhi for MBA? Which stream is best in MBA?

Hello Sir, can you please tell me the best college in UP near Delhi? If you send that detail on my gmail, then I will be very thankful to you Sir. I am very upset and confused about doing MBA. One more thing can you please tell me the best stream in MBA? My email: [email protected]

23rd November 2016, 12:34 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Best college in UP near Delhi for MBA? Which stream is best in MBA?

There are many colleges for MBA courses in Delhi and nearby the Delhi also there.

* Best stream in MBA are Finance and HRM (Human Resource Management).
* Both are the best streams in MBA you can choose which one you having more interest in it.

List of Colleges near Delhi :

* Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad (IMT)
* Department of Management Studies - Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (DMS IITD)
* Faculty of Management Studies - University of Delhi (FMS)
* Amity Business School, Noida
* Indian Institute of Finance (IIF, Greater Noida)
* IMS Noida
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?