3rd November 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Which college of Hindustan University offer M.Tech(Avionic)? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?

Can I know which college of Hindustan University provide M.Tech in Avionic course? Kindly let me know the admission procedure and eligibility criteria also.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure for MS in Hindustan University? Is there any entrance exam conducted by the college?
  2. How to join Hindustan University? What is the admission procedure?
  3. What is the cut off percentage required to do Arts courses in Delhi?
  4. Eligibility criteria for admission into Hindustan Electronics Academy? Is there Reservation for SC candidates?
  5. Can I do economic hons after scoring 80% marks?
  6. Procedure to apply for Thapar University Patiala?
  7. Is it possible to do M.Tech M.E in Aeronatical Engineering?
  8. Which colleges provide post graduation in Accounts? What is the eligibility criteria for the admission?
  9. Facility and infrastructure of Hindustan University is similar to Hindustan University? How is it to do B.Tech from Hindustan University and M.Tech from IITs? Does foreign universities accept Hindustan University degrees?
  10. What is the eligibility for D.Ed admission in a government college?
  11. Application procedure and minimum qualification for diploma in Interior Design from DU?
  12. Does guru gobind singh IP university offer M.COM course?
  13. Central universities or colleges that offer B.Ed in Indore? -- [New]
  14. Procedure and eligibility to get admission for study Master of Physiotherapy in any college of Mumbai?
  15. Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?
  16. How many colleges are offering Aeronautical Engineering course? Minimum fee structure to complete the course?
  17. List of institutes which offer Master of Fine Arts in India? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  18. Procedure to get admission for B.Ed course in Pune University? Eligibility criteria of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd November 2016, 01:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college of Hindustan University offer M.Tech(Avionic)? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know which college of Hindustan University provide M.Tech in Avionic course? Kindly let me know the admission procedure and eligibility criteria also.

Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science offers the M.Tech Avionics course. The course is eligible for the students who have passed B.E or B.Tech with first class in Aeronautical / Aerospace / Mechatronics / Electronics / Instrumentation / EEE/ ECE / E & I / I & C or M.Sc Physics / Electronics / AMIE. You can apply online for the admission to the M.Tech course. The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks scored in the graduation degree. The course is available in full time and evening mode. The Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?