14th June 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Which is better do do masters in education or masters in Sociology and scope of both?

sir i need to ask whether i should pursue masters degree in education or sociology???

what is the scope of both?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after doing Masters in Sociology? Should I go for masters of social work or masters of human right and duties? Which is more beneficial to me?
  2. Which branch should I choose for doing MBA? I'm pursuing B.Tech(IT)
  3. Can I persue Masters in Sociology now from Ranchi University?
  4. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D?
  5. Better scope between Masters in English and Masters in Social work?
  6. Is it possible to do masters in Mechanical after scoring 5.75 CGPA in B.Tech? Scope of doing masters from US and Europe?
  7. Which subject is preferred among masters in International Relations, masters in IT or masters in Banking and Finance?
  8. Scope of Masters in Financial Accounts?
  9. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  10. After doing Masters in Sociology what can I opt as my job profile?
  11. List of universities in Germany that offer MS courses in Civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Scope and job opportunities of Masters in Microbiology and Genetics?
  13. MS from Germany after B.Tech with 78% marks?
  14. Is there any scope available for doing masters in Anthropology?
  15. What is the scope of masters in psychology? What are the job opportunities?
  16. What does MFA(Masters in Fiance), MIB(Masters in international Business) and MTA(Masters in Tourism Administration) deal with? What is the future and scope in all the courses?
  17. Eligibility to appear for NET after scoring 55% marks in masters? -- [New]
  18. What is the scope of Physiotherapist in India? What is the total cost of education for doing bachelors as well as masters degree in Physiotherapy?
5th May 2023, 12:33 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is better do do masters in education or masters in Sociology and scope of both?

It depends on your career goals and interests. Both the degree offer opportunities for career advancement and growth. A Master's in Education can lead to a career in education with opportunities for leadership positions and policy-making roles. On the other hand Master's in Sociology can lead to a career in research, policy-making, and consulting. It provides you opportunity to work in diverse fields such as social service, healthcare, and government departments.

If you are interested in a career in education and teaching, Master's in Education may be the more suitable for you. While if you are interested in social research, analysis, and policy-making, a Master's in Sociology be more appropriate for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?