28th January 2011, 11:00 PM
khalid pasha

MS from Germany after B.Tech with 78% marks?

sir i got 78% in my B.TECH(final year)
i wanna want to do my MS FROM GERMANY..so please tell me procedure to how take addmission in ms

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  2. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  4. How can I get admission in Germany colleges
  5. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  6. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  7. What is the scope for a instrumentation student of India in Germany? -- [New]
  8. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  9. Should I pursue MS from Germany or should I write GRE? I have done my B.Tech with 75% marks
  10. How to do masters from Germany after scoring 60% in B.Tech
  11. What I have to do for pursuing MS in Germany?
  12. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  13. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  14. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  15. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?
  16. Chance to get admission to MS course in Germany after scoring 68% in B.Tech with 4.5 years experience in communication?
  17. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  18. How should I prepare to study MS in Germany?
31st January 2011, 01:28 AM
diego
Banned

Default Re: MS from Germany after B.Tech with 78% marks?

well for MS you will have to write GRE exam, score as high as you can to get more scholarships an better colleges.
Also you have to GIVE TOEFL scores as well... apart from these two you need to have letters of recommendation from reputed professors.
Apply for DAAD scholarship... you may get100% scholarship.
some good universities are
University of Heidelberg
University of Leipzig
University of Rostock ck
University of Greifswald
University of Freiburg
University of Munich
University of Mainz
University of Tübingen
University of Halle-Wittenberg
University of Marburg
10th February 2011, 10:04 PM
narsimhaboddupalli

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalid pasha View Post
sir i got 78% in my B.TECH(final year)
i wanna want to do my MS FROM GERMANY..so please tell me procedure to how take addmission in ms
ya you can go.you have to write the G.R.E exam........
11th February 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

sir myself pradeep i am dng BE final in electronics and communication engg i am having 74% i wish to do MS in automobile electronics..........pls tell me the eligibility and
list of universities and also pass the info to my mail id [email protected]
9th April 2011, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Masters in Automotive electronics from Germany..

I have completed my BE in Electrical and Electronics and managed to get 80%. I really like to do masters in AE from Germany.

What are the procedures?
Is GRE mandatory?
and whats the scope in Germany for Automotive Electronic Masters.
Does getting a job in good automotive company depends on the university from which we take masters?
And could u please suggest the best universities to look for...
29th April 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i got 74% in b.tech mechanical engineering.i like to do MS in computational fluid dynamics (CFD) in GERMANY.please inform me what are procedures,which colleges i get?
19th July 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir am dng b.tech 3rd year .i wanna do ms .plz tell me who to apply
4th January 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,I have to complete my B.Tech in electronics and telicommunication in 2012.i want to do M.S IN communication tech please inform me the college and way to get scolirship.my email address is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?