7th July 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in M.Sc for B.Sc General candidate?

Respected Sir,
I am doing B.Sc General in Physics Chemistry and Mathematics in 1st year. I want to prepare for M.Sc entrance exam. I also want to know which M.Sc is better among these three so I will start my preparation? Thanks in advance.

11th July 2015, 01:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in M.Sc for B.Sc General candidate?

It is nice to see that you are aiming at higher studies and want to prepare well in order to achieve your goal. All three, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are very good fields and have evergreen demand and scope. So one field among these cannot be claimed to be better than the other. You should decide as per your own interest and comfort. This is because it is you who will pursue the course and you can only have bright future if you excel in the field which you are pursuing. So analyse your interests and comforts and then take the decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?