10th July 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Which courses are beneficial after Bachelors in Physiotherapy?

Which courses are beneficial after Bachelors in Physiotherapy?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after passing 12th in Medical Field?
  2. Should I go for science if I want to become a Doctor but hate Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  4. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  5. How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy
  6. How to do internship from Ram Manohal Lohia Hospital Delhi while pursuing Bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  7. Can I do MSc in Human Anatomy and Physiology after completing bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  8. Age limit for Physiotherapy courses? Career scope of Physiotherapy?
  9. Eligibility criteria and exams for Physiotherapist in Armed Forces after Bachelors in Physiotherapy?
  10. How to work as a Physiotherapist in Indian Army after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy
  11. Colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapist in Delhi or rest of India?
  12. What should I do after 12th in commerce stream with Maths?
  13. List of various graduation courses after 12th Science?
  14. Physiotherapy or Pharmacy, which is better to study in Diploma for female?
  15. What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?
  16. Names of the entrance exams for MPT in India? What is the pattern of the exam and how to prepare for it?
  17. Details about PG courses in Physiotherapy in Karnataka?
  18. Am I eligible for Group II exam after completing bachelor in physiotherapy?
11th July 2015, 12:20 PM
vickyhansi

Default Re: Which courses are beneficial after Bachelors in Physiotherapy?

Following are best option after Bachelors in Physiotherapy:

Master in Physiotherapy

M.P.T(Sports Physiotherapy)

M.P.T(Neurology)

M.P.T(Hand Conditions)

M.P.T(Pediatrics)

BPT students can also go for other professional program for their studies which includes courses like MBA and MCA.
11th July 2015, 01:17 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses are beneficial after Bachelors in Physiotherapy?

Following are some of the courses, in which you can join after the completion of your Bachelors in Physiotherapy course.

->Masters in Physiotherapy
->Master of Science in Anatomy
->Master of Science in Physiology
->Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Science
->Master of Business Administration (Hospital Administration)
->Master of Sports Physiotherapy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?