10th July 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best for getting a job after completion of M.Sc Electronics?

I would like to know which corse is the best for getting a job after post graduation M. Sc. in electronics. Can someone please let me know the information on the same? I just wanted to know the best course details which I can pick up?

Related Questions:
  1. Government Jobs after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  2. How to do MSc in electronics after completing BSc in electronics?
  3. How to join MSc electronics? I am doing BSc electronics
  4. What are the jobs in ISRO for MSc applied electronics students
  5. What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  6. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  8. Scope of msc electronics in government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  10. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  11. Can I get a government job before completion of M.Sc course?
  12. Which one is better for my career M.Sc Electronics or M.Sc Maths (for women)?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in ECE?
  14. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  16. Which course is best for getting a job after completion of M.Sc Electronics? -- [New]
  17. Courses in the field of M.Sc. in Electronics? Top colleges in Bangalore for the course?
  18. What shall I do after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
11th July 2015, 01:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best for getting a job after completion of M.Sc Electronics?

Having a post graduation degree or M.Sc. degree in Electronics is enough to get a job in modern world since there is a bloom in the electronics industry. You should try for various walk-ins, off-campus and pool campus drives. Apart from this, if you want to study more, you should go for PhD since there is a huge prospect in the research field of electronics. You can also take up short term courses on PLC, Scada, EDA, Embedded systems, etc. on completion of which you can get jobs in the electronic industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?