29th March 2014, 04:44 PM
ram bijoy

BHU entrance question paper of Sociology?

BHU entrance ques pepar of sociology is what i am looking for very long period of time, so anyone can you please provide me the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Kuvempu University B.A Sociology 1st Year Paper-I General Sociology exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Nalanda Open University MA in Sociology-Part I-Theoretical Perspectives in Sociology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Civil Services Exam Sociology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Nalanda Open University-BA in Sociology Introduction to Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Kuvempu University-MA in Sociology-Research Methodology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. What is the question paper pattern of M.Sc Physics entrance exams of DU and BHU?
  7. Last years sociology question papers?
  8. Annamalai University B.A. in Sociology- Elements of Social Research Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Kuvempu University-MA in Sociology-Development of Sociological Thought (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Civil Services Exam Sociology (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University- FGP-02 India of My Dreams Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Entrance exam question paper of BHU university for M.Pharm?
  13. Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Previous 5 years BHU MCA entrance question paper?
  15. BHU MCA entrance exam question papers?
  16. Chattisgarh Board, Class 12, Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Nalanda Open University MA in Sociology-Part I-Classical Sociological Tradition (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Previous years question papers for MCA entrance in BHU? -- [Most Discussed]
28th February 2016, 02:35 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: BHU entrance question paper of Sociology?

You are interested to apply for the M.A sociology in BHU and want the previous year paper of this subject.

>>The selection in this course is done through the marks obtained in the written test. The written test consists of 150 questions which has to be solved in 2 hours of duration. For each correct answer 3 marks is awarded to you and one mark is deducted for every wrong answer.

>>Below are the attachments regarding the previous year paper of Sociology. Go through the paper and prepare it accordingly.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf M.A. Sociology 2011.pdf(843.1 KB, 457 views)
File Type: pdf M.A. Sociology 2012.pdf(827.9 KB, 306 views)
File Type: pdf M.A Sociology 2014.pdf(7.52 MB, 355 views)
File Type: pdf M.A. Sociology 2015.pdf(9.48 MB, 537 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?