27th February 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in Automobile engineering in Canada after completion of B.Tech Electrical and Electronics engineering?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I completed my B.Tech in electrical and electronics engg... am planning to do masters in Canada in automobile enng... am i eligible? Can someone please provide me the answer on the same? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  2. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  3. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  4. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  7. Can I do masters in Automobile Engineering after scoring 62% aggregate? Will I get decent education institute with my score?
  8. Which is the best country to join Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  9. Is this a good decision of shifting to Masters in Bio-Informatics after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  10. What are the different types of diploma course after passing 10th?
  11. Am I eligible to do masters in automobile engineering in abroad while working in Wipro?
  12. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  13. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  14. Diploma courses which can be done after SSC?
  15. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  16. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  17. What course should I prefer for Bachelor degree?
  18. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
28th February 2016, 07:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in Automobile engineering in Canada after completion of B.Tech Electrical and Electronics engineering?

No, you are not eligible to do Masters in Automobile Engineering course in Canada after completion of B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering course. Only candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering course are eligible to do Masters in Automobile Engineering. So, I suggest you to pursue Master's degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering course as, you are not eligible to do Master's in Automobile Engineering course in Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?