27th February 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

What are the options available in doing masters in environmental sciences?

Sir/Mam,

I want to know what are the options after masters in environmental sciences?i mean that i can try for gate or another exam or job? Please provide me the information on the same as I need to get it done soon as possible.

ill be thankful to you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do masters or PG course in Environmental Sciences in Distance Mode after passing B.A graduation and MBA HR and Marketing?
  2. List of best career options available after completing B.Sc(Environmental and life sciences)?
  3. How to get scholarship to study in abraod after completion of M.Sc in environmental sciences?
  4. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Sciences) if completed M.Phil in Environmental Technology and PG in Biotechnology?
  5. Colleges offering MSc Chemistry under DU?
  6. Universities offering Masters in Agriculture sciences with scholarship?
  7. Institutes offering Ph.D with scholarship in India -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is a better option after MSc environmental sciences between M.Tech and Ph.D?
  9. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  10. Which are the good universities in UK for pursuing Masters in Environmental Biotechnology and for Masters in Biotech with Bioinformatics?
  11. How to do masters in Rehabilitation sciences at part of the World?
  12. Can I give UGC NET environmental science while pursuing M.Tech in Environmental Sciences
  13. How to build my career in forensic science after pursuing B.E in Biotechnology
  14. Am I eligible for NET Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing final semester of MBA in Retail Operations?
  15. Criteria to get admission in Masters of Archaeology?
  16. Is Sikkim university UGC approved for distance MBA education?
  17. Can an M.Sc student do M.Tech. in environmental sciences without clearing GATE?
  18. Is it possible to do Masters in Environmental Science or in Health Administration having completed my B.Sc. in Zoology?
28th February 2016, 11:52 AM
Knowledge World

Default Re: What are the options available in doing masters in environmental sciences?

You have a lot of options after Master in Environmental science.You can be appear in various exam GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) and NET(National Eligibility Test).After qualify in NET exam you can teach as a Teacher or professor in Various Universities and schools.You can also do Ph.d (Doctor of Philosophy).
If you want to do job than you can work as a
*Environmental consultant
*Environmental education officer
*Environmental manager
*Nature conservation officer
*Recycling officer
*Waste management officer
*Water quality scientist
*Environmental health practitioner
*Landscape architect
*Town planner
*Toxicologist
*Transport planner
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?