13th July 2016, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Which branch of MBA is suitable to study for MBBS Doctor if interested in HR and Development?

Hello, I have completed MBBS from Government College of India and now wants to study MBA from best college like IIM. I am working since last five year as a Doctor. So, please guide me which branch of MBA is suitable for me as if now I am interested in HR and Development?

18th July 2016, 09:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch of MBA is suitable to study for MBBS Doctor if interested in HR and Development?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely pursue MBA thereby switching your stream from medical field to management. Since you are interested to get into the field of HR and development, so MBA in Human Resources (HR) is an ideal option for you. In the first year , you need to study all the branches of management. In the final year of your course, you have to choose a field in majors which you can choose as HR. Usually admission is done as a separate quota for HR from other branches of management.
18th July 2016, 09:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch of MBA is suitable to study for MBBS Doctor if interested in HR and Development?

It would be good if you opt for same field if you are interested in HR and development. MBA HR will be a good option according to your interest.
There is other option also related to Hospital Administration. Most of the big hospitals accept MBA graduates who have specialization in hospital administration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?