12th February 2015, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Which branch is suitable to study in MBA if completed B.Tech(EEE)?

hi sir

i have completed my B.E in (EEE)
and i would like to do mba.
which branch is suitable for me in MBA??
waiting for your response

13th February 2015, 02:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch is suitable to study in MBA if completed B.Tech(EEE)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi sir

i have completed my B.E in (EEE)
and i would like to do mba.
which branch is suitable for me in MBA??
waiting for your response
You have completed B.Tech degree in EEE so you are eligible for MBA course. As per your graduation degree, the best specialization is HR and IT.

List of the other specialization are,

MARKETING
INDUSTRIAL
EVENT MANAGEMENT
BANKING AND FINANCE MANAGEMENT
Project Management
Tourism and Hotel Management
Financial Management
13th February 2015, 03:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch is suitable to study in MBA if completed B.Tech(EEE)?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies especially MBA which has very good scope in modern world. There are many branches in MBA and hence it is difficult to say which is the ideal branch for you as you have not even mentioned your interests. It is always recommended to go for the field in which you have interest and you are comfortable. Since you are engineer so you must have interest in mathematics and hence finance can be an ideal choice for you. However there are other good branches too and you should take your decision after analyzing your strength and weaknesses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?