23rd November 2016, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc holder study Master of Business Laws? Where to apply for it?

Hello sir, I am B.Sc holder and working in a Finance company. I want to study Master of Business Laws from distance mode. Can I study this course? Please tell me where should I apply for it?

24th November 2016, 06:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc holder study Master of Business Laws? Where to apply for it?

Yes, definitely a B.Sc Graduate can opt for Masters degree in Business Law, there is no restriction in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the above mentioned course.
You must have to apply in different Colleges which offers the said course in distance mode to study the above mentioned course in distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?