15th June 2016, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc Mathematics graduate take admission in MA Police Administration? Procedure to take admission in MA Police Administration?

Sir,
I am Vatan Singh. I have just given B.Sc(Mathematics) final year exam and waiting for the result. I hope I will pass with good marks. After B.Sc I want to take admission in MA Police Administration. Can I get admission in this stream and what is this procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering MA in Human Rights(Police Administration)? Procedure of admission?
  2. Date of issue of application forms for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector of Police Exam being a candidate having completed UG and doing MA in Police Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do PGD in Criminology and Police Administration after M.A.?
  4. Is there any scholarships for students who want to do research in Police Administration? How can I get the scholarship?
  5. What is police administration? What courses are provided in Police Administration?
  6. Which type of post will I get in Bihar police after completion of MA in Police Administration in distance mode? -- [New]
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to study M.A.(Criminology & Police Administration) for Political Science graduate?
  8. Is a diploma holder eligible to do higher studies in criminology degree?
  9. Am I eligible for Police Administration course after completing 10+3 years Diploma in Electronics?
  10. What is the career scope after completing PG in Police Administration?
  11. What is the government job scope after doing MA in Police Administration?
  12. How to join M.A Police Administration after completing B.A degree
  13. Annamalai University M.A. Police Administration: Jail Administration Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Does Rabindra Bharati University offer M.A.(Criminology & Police Administration) course?
  15. Eligibility and procedure to join Delhi Police or UP Police?
  16. What are the job opportunities after completing Police Administration Course?
  17. Annamalai University M.A. Police Administration: Terrorism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How to get a Automobile related course in MBA after finishing diploma?
17th June 2016, 11:14 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Mathematics graduate take admission in MA Police Administration? Procedure to take admission in MA Police Administration?

Master's of Arts in Police Administration is a post graduation course. The duration of course is 2 years it may varies from institute to institute. The candidate who are willing to study these course should have completed under graduation in any stream from recognized university.

Admission Procedure:

* The candidate who are seeking admission for M.A Police Administration can contact the management directly. The admission will be different from university to university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?